Skip to main content

Emerald City Recap and the Debut of Series 5

Well Everyone,

I had a great time at Emerald City Comic Con this past weekend. It was great to get out and meet everyone at the show as well as share all of the BIT+ Paper Toys.
The reaction was better than I could have hoped. I actually had to go get more copies of the NEW BIT+ Mini's*  (*more on this over the weekend) printed at the first day because I only had 2 left over. Everyone seemed to like the overall design/shape which has really inspired me to keep going on these and try to bring more characters to life even faster. I got a few ideas about upcoming characters from people at the show as well as a couple of variants ideas on a couple of characters that I have already done (e.i. X-Force versions of Deadpool and Wolverine).
I think after I finish up the series that is debuting in this post I will post a poll on which characters I should do for the next series. I already have the theme picked out but I would like some help on which characters to create from that galaxy and every ones input would be great.

I could go on and on about how great ECCC is/was but it is time for ITP Studios to present the next Series of BIT+ Paper Toys "Indy Legends", featuring Hellboy, Usagi Yojimbo, Spawn, Vampirella, the Maxx, Judge Dredd, Savage Dragon and the Tick.


The first character to be released is Big Red himself,

HELLBOY!!!!!

Created by the amazing Mike Mignola, Hellboy
has been one of my favourite characters since I picked up Seed of Destruction. I can not even begin to describehow awesome this book is without doing it an injustice.
You really just need to read it for yourself to see what an amazing job Mignola, or any of the other fine creators that join up along the way, do with this book (Duncan Fegredo is my fav Hellboy artist after Mignola). The latest series, Hellboy in Hell, just released the 4th issue and I am amped to read it over the weekend. I highly recommend picking up this book if you don't already. 

That's it for now. Enjoy the new BIT+ Paper Toy, and
expect to see another character posted soon.

Later,
t.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BIT+ Paper Toys Series 2 "NINJA TURTLES"

 Welcome to BIT+ Paper Toys. I am proud to release the 2nd Series of BIT+ Paper Toys, "NINJA TURTLES" Featuring Donatello, Michelangelo, Leonardo, Raphael, Splinter, the Foot Soldier, Kranng, and the Shredder. Also from this series comes Black and White Variants of Donatello, Michelangelo, Leonardo and Raphael plus the miniBIT+ sheet featuring all eight characters from "NINJA TURTLES". There is also a miniBIT+ sheet featuring 8 Foot Soldiers so everyone can create their own Foot Soldier Clan. Enjoy the BIT+ paper toys and thank you for your support, Trevor BIT+ Paper Toys Creating paper toy.....madness!! 

BIT+ Paper Toys Series 4 "WORLD'S FINEST"

Welcome to BIT+ Paper Toys. Releasing the 4th Series of BIT+ Paper Toys, "WORLD'S FINEST" Featuring Batman, the Joker, Flash, Professor Zoom(Reverse Flash), Superman, Doomsday, Green Lantern and Sinestro. There is also a Variant version of the Batman in his Classic Blue and the miniBIT+ sheet featuring all eight characters from "WORLD'S FINEST". Enjoy the BIT+ paper toys and thank you for your support, Trevor BIT+ Paper Toys Creating paper toy.....madness!!

BIT+ Paper Toys Series 1 "the MARVELOUS"

Welcome to BIT+ Paper Toys. I am happy to release the 1st Series of BIT+ Paper Toys, "the MARVELOUS" Featuring Captain America, Ironman, Spider-Man, Venom, the Hulk, Red Hulk, Wolverine and Deadpool. Also from this series comes a X-Force Variant of Wolverine and Deadpool and the miniBIT+ sheet featuring all eight characters from "the MARVELOUS". Enjoy the BIT+ paper toys and thank you for your support, Trevor BIT+ Paper Toys Creating paper toy.....madness!!