Skip to main content

BIT+ Series 5 "Indy Legends" Spawn

ITP Studios proudly presently the fifth character from
BIT+ Series 5 "Indy Legends", a character that
shattered sales records for an Independent Comic Book,
Todd MacFarlanes,
Spawn!!
 I started collecting comics myself right when Todd MacFarlane starting his run of Spider-Man and was blown away. I had always read comics but they were my Dads. Spider-Man #1 was the first comic I bought my own money. I remember my Mom taking me to the local comic book shop and seeing all the different cover of that issue (I ended up getting the gold colored cover). Anyways, a couple years later I walked by a spinner in a Sears store (Yes they had comics at one point in Sears stores) and there was Spawn #1. It was unlike anything I had read before and looking back I probably was too young to read it as well. Regardless, I was hooked. After that I was an Image kid. I read every Image comic, the good with the bad, and back then there was a lot of bad but I didn't care. It focused much more on the art and at the time that was what I was more interested in.
Back to the character Spawn, he has been going on for a long time now, over 200 issues so far, and even though I have stopped collecting the single issues , I have enjoyed collecting the new collected volumes that have been coming out. Reminds me of why I was a kid. Image changed the comic industry for the good in the end. It gave people who wanted more than just comic books about Super Heroes in tights an outlet. Showed that you didn't have to be part of the Big Two to make it in the industry. It showed that us fans will still by comics, no matter how late they are.

That is it for now.

Later,
t.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BIT+ Paper Toys Series 2 "NINJA TURTLES"

 Welcome to BIT+ Paper Toys. I am proud to release the 2nd Series of BIT+ Paper Toys, "NINJA TURTLES" Featuring Donatello, Michelangelo, Leonardo, Raphael, Splinter, the Foot Soldier, Kranng, and the Shredder. Also from this series comes Black and White Variants of Donatello, Michelangelo, Leonardo and Raphael plus the miniBIT+ sheet featuring all eight characters from "NINJA TURTLES". There is also a miniBIT+ sheet featuring 8 Foot Soldiers so everyone can create their own Foot Soldier Clan. Enjoy the BIT+ paper toys and thank you for your support, Trevor BIT+ Paper Toys Creating paper toy.....madness!! 

BIT+ Paper Toys Series 4 "WORLD'S FINEST"

Welcome to BIT+ Paper Toys. Releasing the 4th Series of BIT+ Paper Toys, "WORLD'S FINEST" Featuring Batman, the Joker, Flash, Professor Zoom(Reverse Flash), Superman, Doomsday, Green Lantern and Sinestro. There is also a Variant version of the Batman in his Classic Blue and the miniBIT+ sheet featuring all eight characters from "WORLD'S FINEST". Enjoy the BIT+ paper toys and thank you for your support, Trevor BIT+ Paper Toys Creating paper toy.....madness!!

BIT+ Paper Toys Series 1 "the MARVELOUS"

Welcome to BIT+ Paper Toys. I am happy to release the 1st Series of BIT+ Paper Toys, "the MARVELOUS" Featuring Captain America, Ironman, Spider-Man, Venom, the Hulk, Red Hulk, Wolverine and Deadpool. Also from this series comes a X-Force Variant of Wolverine and Deadpool and the miniBIT+ sheet featuring all eight characters from "the MARVELOUS". Enjoy the BIT+ paper toys and thank you for your support, Trevor BIT+ Paper Toys Creating paper toy.....madness!!