Skip to main content

BIT+ Series 13 "Trick or Screamers 2" Shaun of the Dead and Ash


Finally releasing the final two characters from BIT+ Series 13 "Trick or Screamers 2". From two of my favorite horror comedy movies comes Shaun, from Shaun of the Dead and Ash, from Army of Darkness.

Both of these movies are great movies and if you haven't seen them, you need too. I can't even describe how good Army of Darkness. All you really need to know is that it is Bruce Campbell. Yes , the guy that made all those cameos in the Sam Raimi Spider-Man's. No, not Stan Lee. The other guy that made cameos in all the movies. The ring announcer in Spider-Man 1, the dick Usher in #2 and the prick Maître 'd in #3. If you thought those parts were funny, Army of Darkness is all that wicked awesome Bruce Campbell, only younger.

As for Shaun of the Dead, it made Zombies fun again. There were too many movies were Zombies weren't really true Zombies. They were crazy rabid monsters. Not my kind of Zombie. Shaun of the Dead was such a blast from start to finish.... I just love the movie. Simon Pegg and Nick Frost are genius and I will watch anything they are in, especially when the two of them are together.

For both of these characters I took the parts that I really liked about them from the movies and am really happy with how they turned out. I hope you enjoy them as well.

This Saturday I will be heading to the Jet City Comic Book Show in Tacoma, Washington.
Booth #703.
It is my last show of the year and one of the shows we look forward too. With so many shows expanding their days it is nice to go to a really nice one day show. The people have always been great and the organizers are excellent. I would love to see more incredibly run one day and two days shows. I personally think that Jet City and VanCAF are examples of how to run a very successful comic book show. Both very different but both very good.

I am going to be a little slow on the blog for the next month as I am behind on several commissions and I am taking the rest of November to solely work of them. But I still plan of posting, it just wont have to do with any new BIT+ Paper Toys until those commissions are done. After that I will have many new BIT+ paper Toys as we get ready for the 2015 commissions. Lots of character idea (I will tackle some Manga characters, a baby groot?, more Rat Queens, and more Turtles just to give you a tease).
I will also be designing a resin toy. I have been wanting to do one for years and now is the time. This is a huge project for me and I want to have it ready to debut at Emerald City Comic Con. So I will be posting my process on that as well. Lots in the works.

But that is all for now. Thank you for all your support and enjoy the BIT+ Paper Toys.

Trevor
BIT+ Paper Toys
Creating paper toy.....madness!!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BIT+ Paper Toys Series 2 "NINJA TURTLES"

 Welcome to BIT+ Paper Toys. I am proud to release the 2nd Series of BIT+ Paper Toys, "NINJA TURTLES" Featuring Donatello, Michelangelo, Leonardo, Raphael, Splinter, the Foot Soldier, Kranng, and the Shredder. Also from this series comes Black and White Variants of Donatello, Michelangelo, Leonardo and Raphael plus the miniBIT+ sheet featuring all eight characters from "NINJA TURTLES". There is also a miniBIT+ sheet featuring 8 Foot Soldiers so everyone can create their own Foot Soldier Clan. Enjoy the BIT+ paper toys and thank you for your support, Trevor BIT+ Paper Toys Creating paper toy.....madness!! 

BIT+ Paper Toys Series 4 "WORLD'S FINEST"

Welcome to BIT+ Paper Toys. Releasing the 4th Series of BIT+ Paper Toys, "WORLD'S FINEST" Featuring Batman, the Joker, Flash, Professor Zoom(Reverse Flash), Superman, Doomsday, Green Lantern and Sinestro. There is also a Variant version of the Batman in his Classic Blue and the miniBIT+ sheet featuring all eight characters from "WORLD'S FINEST". Enjoy the BIT+ paper toys and thank you for your support, Trevor BIT+ Paper Toys Creating paper toy.....madness!!

BIT+ Paper Toys Series 1 "the MARVELOUS"

Welcome to BIT+ Paper Toys. I am happy to release the 1st Series of BIT+ Paper Toys, "the MARVELOUS" Featuring Captain America, Ironman, Spider-Man, Venom, the Hulk, Red Hulk, Wolverine and Deadpool. Also from this series comes a X-Force Variant of Wolverine and Deadpool and the miniBIT+ sheet featuring all eight characters from "the MARVELOUS". Enjoy the BIT+ paper toys and thank you for your support, Trevor BIT+ Paper Toys Creating paper toy.....madness!!