Skip to main content

BIT+ Paper Toys turns Two!

Welcome Everyone,


Two years?!? Seriously it has already been two years?


I am very happy to still be creating these paper toys after two years and look forward to continuing of creating more BIT+ Paper Toys in the next year and so on.


Thank you to everyone how has supported me, whether it was by stopping by a one of the conventions I attended this past year or stopping by the blog or Facebook page. It is your support and the fact that you actually like to characters I create that keep me going.


There are now four different sizes of the BIT+ Paper Toy Templates. We got the miniBIT+ (approx. 0.75"), VSBIT+ (approx. 1.75"), BIT+ (approx. 2.25"), and the MEGABIT+ (approx 4.25"). Didn't plan on having the four sizes when I started it but I really do enjoy having them. I have recently been think of doing all of the characters as the VSBIT+ size as there are two characters per 8.5" x11" sheet of paper so they do not take up as much space. Still not sure but it is a thought.
For now the VSBIT+ will remain only for sets like the Avengers Set and the upcoming Ninja Turtles Set and Justice League Set (both expected to be released this Fall in time for PAC Con Spokane and the Jet City Comic Show in Tacoma).


There was also the two BIT+ Owls (Rose and Drab) that I just posted a couple weeks back that were designed. I have a third Owl still to design but that is not schedule to be done for a few more weeks. I am really looking forward to finishing all of them as my wife has been working on turning them into picture holders (think I posted a image of those as well, I'll have to check). They look really good so far.
Now, I also had a goal to release 70 new characters in Year Two which I did not make. I did however create over 70 (I think the final number was 78) new BIT+ Paper Toy characters, it is just that some of them were commissioned characters that I have not or cannot release. I'll post something showing off all the characters from year two (and maybe just all of the BIT+ characters to date) this weekend.


I don't think I'll set a goal this year. I would just like to do the same as this past year. Wait, well that is a goal I guess. So, 70 BIT+ Paper Toys is the goal for year three (again).


So, about year three, I have already released a sneak peek of Hero Bear from BIT+ Series 12 "Indy Legends 2". The series will start to be released this Friday (August 15th) and will feature HeroBear by Mike Kunkel, Atomic Robo, the Stalk (Saga), Bloodshot, Red Sonja, Tank Girl, Invincible and Hannah (Rat Queens).
Super stoked for this series as it features characters from some of my favorite comics right now. I am working hard to finish this series up quickly.


Now back to work for me, as I got paper toys to design.


Check back here tomorrow as I will be releasing the first character from BIT+ Series 12 "Indy Legends 2".


Who is it going to be?


You'll just have to check back here tomorrow to find out. :)


Thank you all for your support.


Trevor
BIT+ Paper Toys
Creating paper toy.....madness!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BIT+ Paper Toys Series 2 "NINJA TURTLES"

 Welcome to BIT+ Paper Toys. I am proud to release the 2nd Series of BIT+ Paper Toys, "NINJA TURTLES" Featuring Donatello, Michelangelo, Leonardo, Raphael, Splinter, the Foot Soldier, Kranng, and the Shredder. Also from this series comes Black and White Variants of Donatello, Michelangelo, Leonardo and Raphael plus the miniBIT+ sheet featuring all eight characters from "NINJA TURTLES". There is also a miniBIT+ sheet featuring 8 Foot Soldiers so everyone can create their own Foot Soldier Clan. Enjoy the BIT+ paper toys and thank you for your support, Trevor BIT+ Paper Toys Creating paper toy.....madness!! 

BIT+ Paper Toys Series 4 "WORLD'S FINEST"

Welcome to BIT+ Paper Toys. Releasing the 4th Series of BIT+ Paper Toys, "WORLD'S FINEST" Featuring Batman, the Joker, Flash, Professor Zoom(Reverse Flash), Superman, Doomsday, Green Lantern and Sinestro. There is also a Variant version of the Batman in his Classic Blue and the miniBIT+ sheet featuring all eight characters from "WORLD'S FINEST". Enjoy the BIT+ paper toys and thank you for your support, Trevor BIT+ Paper Toys Creating paper toy.....madness!!

BIT+ Paper Toys Series 1 "the MARVELOUS"

Welcome to BIT+ Paper Toys. I am happy to release the 1st Series of BIT+ Paper Toys, "the MARVELOUS" Featuring Captain America, Ironman, Spider-Man, Venom, the Hulk, Red Hulk, Wolverine and Deadpool. Also from this series comes a X-Force Variant of Wolverine and Deadpool and the miniBIT+ sheet featuring all eight characters from "the MARVELOUS". Enjoy the BIT+ paper toys and thank you for your support, Trevor BIT+ Paper Toys Creating paper toy.....madness!!