Skip to main content

BIT+ Series 3 "Trick or Screamers" Zombie is released




ITP Studios is proud to finally release, adding to the
"Trick or Screamers" Series which started last year, it is the return of the undead, the ZOMBIE!


It seems like I am surrounded by Zombies lately. Whether it is my kids running around playing as Zombie Hunters, they have a full plan of what to do when/if the Zombie apocalypse happens (so do I, but only for the slow moving Zombies. If it the fast running Zombies I know that we are all pretty much not going make it in that one), my wife wearing her brains T-shirt, or watching World War Z (good Zombie movie) and diving right into the new season of the Walking Dead (my personal favorite Zombie show), I can not get away from them.
I had a hard time making this one as I wanted to go really dark and gruesome but it just would not have fit with the BIT+ style that I have going on right now. So I decided to take inspiration from Zombies games aimed at kids while adding some of the elements that I enjoy as well. I am happy with the final result and hope that everyone enjoys it as well.

That is all for now and I should have another update over the weekend.

Later,
t.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BIT+ Paper Toys Series 2 "NINJA TURTLES"

 Welcome to BIT+ Paper Toys. I am proud to release the 2nd Series of BIT+ Paper Toys, "NINJA TURTLES" Featuring Donatello, Michelangelo, Leonardo, Raphael, Splinter, the Foot Soldier, Kranng, and the Shredder. Also from this series comes Black and White Variants of Donatello, Michelangelo, Leonardo and Raphael plus the miniBIT+ sheet featuring all eight characters from "NINJA TURTLES". There is also a miniBIT+ sheet featuring 8 Foot Soldiers so everyone can create their own Foot Soldier Clan. Enjoy the BIT+ paper toys and thank you for your support, Trevor BIT+ Paper Toys Creating paper toy.....madness!! 

BIT+ Paper Toys Series 4 "WORLD'S FINEST"

Welcome to BIT+ Paper Toys. Releasing the 4th Series of BIT+ Paper Toys, "WORLD'S FINEST" Featuring Batman, the Joker, Flash, Professor Zoom(Reverse Flash), Superman, Doomsday, Green Lantern and Sinestro. There is also a Variant version of the Batman in his Classic Blue and the miniBIT+ sheet featuring all eight characters from "WORLD'S FINEST". Enjoy the BIT+ paper toys and thank you for your support, Trevor BIT+ Paper Toys Creating paper toy.....madness!!

BIT+ Paper Toys Series 1 "the MARVELOUS"

Welcome to BIT+ Paper Toys. I am happy to release the 1st Series of BIT+ Paper Toys, "the MARVELOUS" Featuring Captain America, Ironman, Spider-Man, Venom, the Hulk, Red Hulk, Wolverine and Deadpool. Also from this series comes a X-Force Variant of Wolverine and Deadpool and the miniBIT+ sheet featuring all eight characters from "the MARVELOUS". Enjoy the BIT+ paper toys and thank you for your support, Trevor BIT+ Paper Toys Creating paper toy.....madness!!