Skip to main content

BIT+ Paper Toys Year One

Can you believe that it has already been a year since the first BIT+ Paper Toys were released. I can't.

The designs have come a long way since Series One "The Marvelous", but I think those characters still hold there ground against the newer series that I have done. With the release of Aku yesterday that makes 48 different BIT+ characters in the first year (I think). Almost one a week. Not bad.
I hope to release even more in Year Two. I have a simple goal for year Two and that is 70 new characters by the end of it. Plus I plan to feature a lot more female characters plus have some scene setters for the characters as well (you will see what I mean when I finish the Trick or Treat Series is October).
Well that is enough out of me. I have to get back to getting the Summer of BIT+ back on track (I had been really sick for the past two weeks. I lost 18 pounds in the first 4 days of being sick) but below I have adjusted the checklist drawing that I did to include all the characters that have ben released in the first year of BIT+ Paper Toys.

Thank you for a great first year and hope you all stick around for an even better Year Two.

Later,
t.

Comments

  1. I just found this website and i think it's awesome. I'm going to follow you on deviantART as well, to make sure that i don't miss any new papercraft releases from you.

    Thank you very much for sharing your incredible work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, zero.

      I am happy to hear that you are enjoying the paper toys. I have a bunch of different characters that I am working on right now. Good to know that you are following my DA too, as you will definitely will not miss out on any new releases.

      Thank you again,
      t.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BIT+ Paper Toys Series 2 "NINJA TURTLES"

 Welcome to BIT+ Paper Toys. I am proud to release the 2nd Series of BIT+ Paper Toys, "NINJA TURTLES" Featuring Donatello, Michelangelo, Leonardo, Raphael, Splinter, the Foot Soldier, Kranng, and the Shredder. Also from this series comes Black and White Variants of Donatello, Michelangelo, Leonardo and Raphael plus the miniBIT+ sheet featuring all eight characters from "NINJA TURTLES". There is also a miniBIT+ sheet featuring 8 Foot Soldiers so everyone can create their own Foot Soldier Clan. Enjoy the BIT+ paper toys and thank you for your support, Trevor BIT+ Paper Toys Creating paper toy.....madness!! 

BIT+ Paper Toys Series 4 "WORLD'S FINEST"

Welcome to BIT+ Paper Toys. Releasing the 4th Series of BIT+ Paper Toys, "WORLD'S FINEST" Featuring Batman, the Joker, Flash, Professor Zoom(Reverse Flash), Superman, Doomsday, Green Lantern and Sinestro. There is also a Variant version of the Batman in his Classic Blue and the miniBIT+ sheet featuring all eight characters from "WORLD'S FINEST". Enjoy the BIT+ paper toys and thank you for your support, Trevor BIT+ Paper Toys Creating paper toy.....madness!!

BIT+ Paper Toys Series 1 "the MARVELOUS"

Welcome to BIT+ Paper Toys. I am happy to release the 1st Series of BIT+ Paper Toys, "the MARVELOUS" Featuring Captain America, Ironman, Spider-Man, Venom, the Hulk, Red Hulk, Wolverine and Deadpool. Also from this series comes a X-Force Variant of Wolverine and Deadpool and the miniBIT+ sheet featuring all eight characters from "the MARVELOUS". Enjoy the BIT+ paper toys and thank you for your support, Trevor BIT+ Paper Toys Creating paper toy.....madness!!