Skip to main content

Up Coming Schedule

Good Day everyone.


The past several weeks have been crazy.

First up, Thank you to everyone that stopped by at Fan Expo Vancouver a couple of weeks ago and the Calgary Comic and Entertainment Expo last weekend. I had a great time at both shows and enjoyed meeting everyone.


I have been a bit slow on posting new characters the last little bit but with the two shows on back to back weekends I was very busy getting ready for those shows. I slows down a little for the next bit so I should have some new characters posted soon. Below are a couple self imposed deadlines/goals so everyone knows what I am working on:

Series 5 "Indy Legends" - End of May (Characters remaining - Savage Dragon, Judge Dredd, the Maxx)

Series 7 "Saturday Mornings" - End of June (Characters remaining - Fionna, Jake and Cake, Zim and Gir, Samurai Jack, Aku. The last two characters are up in the air. I am either doing Optimus Prime and Megatron or Johnny Bravo and Kim Possible)

Series 8 "TBA" - End of August

I also have a few characters that I am working on that are not included in the listed series. They are either going to be a continuation of a previous series or I am working with another creator to bring a couple of their characters to life in the BIT+ Paper Toy Template.

With the amount of questions I have received about whether or not I do commissions of the BIT+ Paper Toy, I have decided that I will also open myself to commissions. I will limited myself to only 5 spots at a time to start. Prices will start at $50 but if there is a character with crazy detail (examples would be most Mecha Robots, Galactus, etc) I will have to charge more as those character will take longer. I will put up a proper page this week with better examples for those who are interested.

That is it for now,

Have a good one,

t.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BIT+ Paper Toys Series 2 "NINJA TURTLES"

 Welcome to BIT+ Paper Toys. I am proud to release the 2nd Series of BIT+ Paper Toys, "NINJA TURTLES" Featuring Donatello, Michelangelo, Leonardo, Raphael, Splinter, the Foot Soldier, Kranng, and the Shredder. Also from this series comes Black and White Variants of Donatello, Michelangelo, Leonardo and Raphael plus the miniBIT+ sheet featuring all eight characters from "NINJA TURTLES". There is also a miniBIT+ sheet featuring 8 Foot Soldiers so everyone can create their own Foot Soldier Clan. Enjoy the BIT+ paper toys and thank you for your support, Trevor BIT+ Paper Toys Creating paper toy.....madness!! 

BIT+ Paper Toys Series 4 "WORLD'S FINEST"

Welcome to BIT+ Paper Toys. Releasing the 4th Series of BIT+ Paper Toys, "WORLD'S FINEST" Featuring Batman, the Joker, Flash, Professor Zoom(Reverse Flash), Superman, Doomsday, Green Lantern and Sinestro. There is also a Variant version of the Batman in his Classic Blue and the miniBIT+ sheet featuring all eight characters from "WORLD'S FINEST". Enjoy the BIT+ paper toys and thank you for your support, Trevor BIT+ Paper Toys Creating paper toy.....madness!!

BIT+ Paper Toys Series 1 "the MARVELOUS"

Welcome to BIT+ Paper Toys. I am happy to release the 1st Series of BIT+ Paper Toys, "the MARVELOUS" Featuring Captain America, Ironman, Spider-Man, Venom, the Hulk, Red Hulk, Wolverine and Deadpool. Also from this series comes a X-Force Variant of Wolverine and Deadpool and the miniBIT+ sheet featuring all eight characters from "the MARVELOUS". Enjoy the BIT+ paper toys and thank you for your support, Trevor BIT+ Paper Toys Creating paper toy.....madness!!